Congress center Palic offers a possibility for the organization of different types of business and other events in accordance with clients needs. Congress center includes three facilities: Grand terrace, Eco Centre and the Summer Stage.
The Grand terrace is built in the Art Nouveau style in 1912 and it represents the most important object in Palic. After one century, Grand terrace becomes the most important congress center in the region.
It has three congress halls with a maximum capacity of 360 seats, intended for congresses, conferences, meetings and various exhibitions, events and performances.
Eco Center is located on the shore of Lake Palic and it has an amphitheater of 120 seats and it is technically equipped.
Summer stage is located in the Grand Park and is open-air stage. The building is very specific because is made of stone, which is unusual for lowland region. It is ideal for organizing summer performances, concerts and similar events. It has 1000 seats and area for receptions.
- The European Film Festival Palic, July 2012, 2013, 2014, Open University Subotica
- IPC Counseling, Ostober 201, „Novi Astakos“ Ltd
- Pneumo-physiological section within the Serbian Medical Association, September 2014, The Institute For Pulmonary Diseases of Vojvodina
- Annual Assembly of „ IPA Serbia“ , May 2014, International Police Association
- Scientific professional meeting "Planning and normative protection of space and environment",April 2014, the Association of Spatial Planners Serbia
- 20th Scientific Meeting Technology, Culture and Development, September 2013 , Faculty of Economics Subotica
- Consul General of Hungary reception, March 2014,
- Lecture "Self-defense for women and children , "The subconscious communication and neuro - linguistic programming", September 2014, Mensa Serbia
- Musical "Monty Python's Spamalot", 2016.,
- Concert "Viva Vox", 2016., Summer stage
- Concert "Vlatko Stefanovski Trio", 2017., Park Palic - Summer stage
- Theatrical play "Državni posao uživo sa televizorom", 2017. Park Palic - Summer stage